OLiSwEll

Sharing is My Style

Search This Blog

Salman I am alone. Will you marry me:Actress Kubra, hot Kubra

Kubra Sset film with actor Salman Khan ’ready’ is working. 45 years is not short of female fans of Salman Khan. Now these is a new name. He Sset the actress Kubra, with Salman film ’Ready’ is making his Bollywood debut.

Kubra with Salman are willing to marry. Journalists talking about his Bollywood career, Salman urged by Kubra, “Salman I am alone. Will you marry me.”

Kubra

’Ready’ with Salman in the Kubra Mahz three – four scenes not only tired, but he praised Salman. Kubra says, “Salman Khan is the Khan of such energy. In You are how much class you will not escape their attraction. Every scene they have put their own morning. And put the magic in that scene.”

Kubra Salman urged by a painting she made by them to give gifts. Kubra in Bangalooro spent his childhood. Before coming to films she has done modeling work, as well as many commercials have been doing. He also worked for radio. ’Ready’ Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranawat than that with a film is working.

Ready “His character is like. They spoke Asked Kubra, “in fact, my character has changed so often that I can not tell. The roll was very non-glamorous and finally come up – come Khaasa become glamorous. So I can not tell what I did in the film have. “

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Infolinks In Text Ads


Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Blog Archive

Traker

eXTReMe Tracker

online

PageRank Entertainment
Mobilt Bredband Guiden Submit Blog & RSS Feeds