OLiSwEll

Sharing is My Style

Search This Blog

Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein 13th April 2011 Written Update

Everyone returns from the mandir. VD calls out to Nivi, viren says “tayi ji, what happened?” VD says “nothing, I just had to give this Prasad to Nivi. Here you take some too.” VD gives some offerings to Viren. “Did you not go to the office today?” Viren says “I did, but…” Vd and Viren notice Nivi walk down the stairs. “I came back as I had some work.” VD gives some offerings to Nivi too and leaves along with divya to get tea for everyone. NivRen exchange looks; Nivi serves Yd and Bs water. CC arrives in the lounge room. “CC, how was the lunch with your friends?” asks YD. Worried CC looks at Viren. Viren says “Lunch? Dadi Ma, the lunch was so…” Nivi holds on to Viren’s hand as she indicates him to not to tell them about whatever happened. Bs says “you were saying something.” Viren says “Today’s lunch was very good.” CC sighs in relief. “I’ll remember it my entire life.” Viren leaves, Yd says “CC, you should’ve come to the mandir with us. It was so peaceful today. Id you take the Prasad? Nivi give her some.” Nivi was about to give her the Prasad, but CC leaves by saying “leave it, I’ll take it later.”

Viren in his room, walking back nd forth, continuously keeps getting FB of CC and the argument. (I remember his guitar and the dancing scene each time i se him in this Tee *drools*) Nivi enters saying “you’re walking around without eating any food? How come you didn’t eat anything?” Viren says “I didn’t feel like eating anything.” Nivi says “Viren, you shouldn’t have speokn to ma like this. This matter is between me and her, how bad must have she felt about this. Please hear me this once, go and apologise to her.” Viren says “No! I won’t.” Nivi says ‘Viren she is our mother.” Viren loses his cool and says “so what? Just because she is my mother that doesn’t mean she has the right to say whatever she wants.’ Nivi says “okay, relax. You’re still not completely well. Have some rest viren, go to sleep.” Viren says “you can sleep if you want, i am not sleepy.” Nivi says “Viren…please go to sleep.” Both NivRen lie on the bed, both wish each other good night, but neither of them are unable to sleep.

CC on the terrace, she keeps having flashbacks of Viren disowning her. (Ha that’s my Viren’s fav spot.) Cc is Damn Angry! Sid sees Viren standing in the corridor. Viren sees sid and says “Sid? you?” sid says “well actually i was going to get water. There was no water in the room, so divya asked me to get water from the kitchen. Btu what are you doing here? Did Nivi send you to get water aswell?” Viren says “No Sid, I’m not that lucky. I don’t have such sweet arguments in my life.” Sid says “what happened? did something happen between the two of you again?” Viren says “No, it’s nothing like that.” Sid asks “then what’s the matter?” Viren says “Sid, I have always failed to understand Life. Why can’t life be easy?” Sid says “I don’t know what happened in your life and why you are upset. But it’s not right to blame your life for your complications. Tell me what the matter is.” CC arrives in the corridor, Viren look at CC and then says to sid that it’s nothing and leaves. CC calls out to Viren, but he left. Sid asks CC about the matter. CC says “why? Didn’t you brother tell you what happened? Or are you acting as if you don’t know anything?” Sid is cofused.

Next morning, Nandu is setting up the table; CC comes in the dining room. “CC bhabi…how come you’re here so early.” asks Nandu. CC says “why? Do i need someone’s permission before coming here? Today make omelette and toast for viren. My son has forgotten his habit ever since he stayed in that house. I don’t my son to be like them.” Nandu says “viren hasn’t returned back from the jog, then how could i make his breakfast so early?” CC says “WHAT? My son isn’t completely well yet and he’s gone for jogging…didn’t anyone stop him? god, what has happened to the people of this house.” Nivi comes with juice for viren, she wishes CC good morning, but she ignores it. Viren returns from his jog and happily wishes Nivi good morning; his smile fades as soon as he sees CC. (Gosh the smile i am willing to die for disappeared, only because of this CC….ARGH!AngryAngryAngryAngry) Nivi gives him juice; Viren says “how did you know that i needed juice? Well, a wife should be like you, in a life like this.” CC says “Viren, did you go for a jog? Good, go and quickly freshen up. I got your favourite breakfast made, toast and omelette. You really missed all this didn’t you? I’m sure you didn’t get your favourite food while you were in that house.” Viren says “you know what Niveditha, My taste has changed. I can’t enjoy my breakfast unless there’s paranthe. Can i get some? I know you won’t refuse to make them for me, but please do hurry up as i need to go. And please can you bring them in my room.” (Whoops…Embarrassed) Nivi nods with a smile and leaves. Viren was about to leave but CC stops him and says “I know you are very angry with me, but please can we forget the past? I have forgotten everything last night. See small arguments happen when a family lives under one roof.” Viren says “right, I’m glad that you forgotten the past, but i’ll forget the past only when you accept Nivi as your D-I-L” CC watches Viren leave.

Yash calls Nivi and tells her about gaurav and his friends still after him. Nivi gets tensed, Sid over hears the convo and asks Nivi if there is any problem. Nivi narrates the entire story to Sid, sid assures her that everything will be fine and he’ll try to do whatever he can. CC overhears.

Everyone having a good time in the lounge room, Laal ji kaka provokes SidRen to have another game of chess like the other day. Sid says “you won last time because DS was with you.” Laal ji kaka says “fine, this time I’ll verse you all alone. What say bauji?” Bs says “We don’t challenge others, but if others challenge us then we don’t back out! Fine, let’s have a game of chess.” All were headed to the library, Bs invites Nivi and Divya to join in as well, as lady luck is always good. CC stops them and says “I have something to say to you all. Perhaps you all may not belive this but for the past few days I was thinking why am i not happy. I have everything but I am not happy, then i realised that I’m the reason for not being happy. I always hated Nivi even though i knew she was my son’s life. I didn’t accept her as my D-I-L; this hatred stole everything from me. now I too want to be happy, I want all those things back that i lost. I want to accept Nivi as my D-I-L. Nivi please forgive me.” Both Nivi and Cc hug. (Why am i finding this really hard to believe? *Yawn*Sleepy) “Viren she has forgiven me, now will you forgive me, please?” Viren is curious, but he forgives her. Everyone is happy, Bs says “today love has won. Laal ji kaka no more chess challenge, we have nothing left to win.” Sid says “congratulations Nivi, I knew you’d win one day but this soon…hats off to you.” Nivi says “this victory belongs to all of you; if you weren’t there for me then i would’ve lost all the hope long time back.” CC goes to Divya and says ‘It’s a really auspicious day, everyone is so happy. we are a family once again. I accepted Nivi, Viren accepted me. Sid and Nivi are friends once again, see how happy the look.” Divya smiles, CC smirks. (*Sigh* some people can never change, not matter how hard you try *rolls eyes*)

Precap: CC trying to poison Divya’s mind again. (Divya if you fall for Cc’s words again, i’ll srsly shoot you! it’s high time you started using your brain!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Infolinks In Text Ads


Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Blog Archive

Traker

eXTReMe Tracker

online

PageRank Entertainment
Mobilt Bredband Guiden Submit Blog & RSS Feeds