OLiSwEll

Sharing is My Style

Search This Blog

Sasural Genda Phool 13th April 2011 Written Update

shaan room

Suhana thinking her announcing for dadi showstopper act.”malika ye husn mumtaz tasheef la rahi hai.” Then about bm that she had said your footsteps will remind u that u r one r one among us in the house., when she entered the house as a bride. Alok saying it is not good leaving the house in the late hours if elders know about this they can’t bear it, when she had decided to leave and it was all over. Suhana asking ishaan baby ko kuch prob hain? Ishaan saying baby ka toh prob hi nahi hai. as u r not preg and u r having BT and they r going to do biopsy. Suhana gets up and feels sad. Thinking about the BT. She gets up and hugs their photo. She gets restless and removes all the sarees from the wardrobe and throws them on the bed . suddenly she feels her head reeling with the same thots. She sits on the chair. And again gets the photo of ishaan in her hand and hugs it. She calms.

Ishaan sitting in the garden bench and thinkingSuhana saying on their SR, It’s a big mistake I don’t agree about the marriage I will leave I am leaving the house. And then she confessing I love ishaan . Shah saying she is not preg as Shetty says she is having BT. The phone rings. It is of suhana. He says haan suhana. She says where r u thakkur? He says Why

Suhana: jaldi se come else I will not allow u to enter the house. She is crying.

Ishaan ‘s eyes r moist but smiles and says yes.

Sanju’s college

Sanju’s friends r saying why she left the rehearsal? Why so sad now?

Sanju: I just wanna be alone. Just leave me alone.saying so she moves and sits on some steps in an isolated corner thinking about the BT her dad told her. She starts crying. Sees the photo of hers with suhana and cries miserably. She breaks down. Deepak sees her crying . He goes towards her.

Deepak: excuse me is everything allright?

Sanju: what r u doing here? I had said na just stay away.

He sits near her and gives her water to drink. She turns her face away in anger. He keeps the bottle down.

Deepak: it is said, if one shares the sadness the sadness will be less.

Sanju: sadness cannot be shared with strangers.

Deepak.: No, the good thing in it is to share with strangers I had said about it when u shared your happiness and the sweet giving the good news of your sis’s motherhood. how is your sister now?

Sanju cries again: who actually. ,jjust leave me alone.

Deepak: don’t share the sadness atleast speak out. Just trust me , It will help u. I know it is difficult to keep silent and bear it. Juliet.

Sanju: Juliet???

Deepak: haan I don’t know your name but I know u r playing the role of Juliet in the play. Waise juliet was so much in love with romeo na

Sanju: enuf, please leave me alone. Do u understand anything?

Deepak: I was only trying to..

Sanju: u were trying to what?

Deepak: I was just tryng to make u feel better.

Sanju: make me feel better , my foot. are u mad or wot? Do u know what am I going thru and u r asking me do u know how much Juliet used to love romeo? Who r u? are we friends or relative? what is the prob in your life? Form morning u have been bothering me. Listen . I am warning u if seen u again u won’t see a worse person than me. Deepak tries to console her in between but she non-stop fires him. So Deepak just stays back looking at her moving away.

Sushaan room

Suhana is sitting on one nook of the house crying. Enters ishaan calling out for her and asking what happened?

She looks at him.

Suhana: ( a long pause and they r just looking into each other’s eyes trying to understand the emotions those moist eyes held within.) Thakkur I am very scared

He holds her cheeks and syas : main hoon na.

Suhana: SRK. Tum ho I know that. Main rahoon na rahoon.

Ishaan: chup raho tum. One slap I will give u

Suhana: u r talking like papa.

Ishaan: nothing will happen to u. mera dil is telling. Bus u don’t lose hope. He holds her hand and says haan. She too holds his hand and says: I promise I will not lose hope.

Ishaan: but why sitting here alone. Rajni-disha bhabhi had to be here na

Suahan: we did fashion show and all were here. Dadi also participated and she was damn cute.

Ishaan: what? He laughs. U did fashion show from her also? He smiles.

Ishaan: Now sleep

Suhana: I don’t wanna sleep

Then he looks and smiles at her and thinks of something.

Ishaan: ok. Chal let us go to terrace. Today I will fight with manju aunty instead of u . Let us fight.

Suhana: promise?

Bajpai house

KK is sitting with the dresses all scattered on the bed and seeing them. Enter shanti maasi.

SM: KK, beta, till when will u sit like this. U have been like without food or sleep with chaine.

KK: what chain left now maasiji. all these na maasi, r of suhana. She was ziddi and I bought all these for her.The way the she grew the dresses and toys too grew. When she was 6, I had bought this toy for her. This dress when she was 14. This teddy bear.

Maasi interrupts: bus kar.

KK: seeing the toys I used to feel she is growing. But now may be the end of the safar of toys

Maasi :don’t say like that.shubh shubh bhol.

KK: what else to say maasi? Now life seems to be ashubh for me.i don’t understand what to do?

Maasi: dhairya, mere bacche. Dhairya is a person’s biggest shakti. Nothing is in hands of man. All is in hands of god. Nothing happens without his marzi. Not even a leaf moves.

KK: what has god done for me maasiji? in front of my eyes he took my vidisha and I was just seeing. Now he is taking my suhana. Is this god?

Maasi: only that, he desires will be done . he tests his children. But we must not lose hope. I have full hope he will do justice to us.

Terrace(inder-elesh-deepak, sushaan, Manju aunty)

Susshan comes to terrace. Where inder-elesh r already sitting and cracking about manju aunty

‘s food.: even now our jee is not full eating MA’s food.

Inder: arrey suhana, u r fine na.

Ishaan: yeah she was a bit scared.

Inder: we all r there na suhana. Why fear?

Ishaan: Wait, I will call MA.

Inder: we had her haath ka halwa and did dhakaar too.

Elesh: see her dhaamad is also come- enters Deepak. And MA.

Suhana:Why seeing like this?

MA: ishaan tell u your wife I don’t’ talk to all. Deepak putthar ,I had bought beautiful halwa and parathas

Deepak surprised: maine???

Elesh ?inder: haan tune.

Elesh: yes , he din allow to touch also

Inder: yes it is ok na, she had made for him only na manju aunty.

MA: u know Deepak, my beautiful babli had made with her beautiful hands.

Inder: that’s why beautiful khushboo was coming from it

MA: how did u know it?

Elesh: Deepak told me.

Elesh: tell be jijak iif u want to eat anything else from MA’s hands, feel free

Suhana: u like rasmalai na Deepak

Elesh: why feeling shy. Say yes na Deepak. Elesh hold his hand on his face and makes him nod his head forcibly.

MA: haan, my beautiful babli also likes rasmalai. Chandi chowk ki beautiphool rasmalai milke khayey beti aur jamai

ishaan: what r u guys doing?

Suhana: we r doing rishta of handsome Deepak with beautiful babli, Deepak u don’t take tension we will marry u off somewhere else only.

Deepak: no bhabhi, u know i today also that girl.

Elesh: ladki?

Suhana: arrey u had called her a SNOB na. don’t tell me u again told sorry to her.

Ishaan: one sec. u go to college for the girls chakkar.

Inder: which girl. Tell us also.

Ishaan: inder bhaiya u better don’t put your thaang in this matter. That wud be better.

Suhana: Ishaan u go. I want to talk to Deepak alone. All drive him away. Elesh even offers to hold him and send him down.

Ishaan talking to himself while getting down the stairs says this deepak had probs everyday in college and suhana only needs something to fight. Meena get my tea. And he dashes against Sanju

Sanju: no prob jeeju. Today the day is only bad. today one boy in college spoiled my mood.

Now the scenes of ishaan and suhana r co-related.

Suhana to deepak: how dare she lift her hand?

Ishaan to sanju: that boy is bhind him one slap u shud have given him.

Suhana to Deepak: Is she behind u?

Ishaan: One thappad u give ok, no thappad then complaint o princi.

Deepak: no bhabhi if she gets rusticated.

Suahan: Deepak u shud complaint to princi that she and her pals r raggin u

Ishaan: but boys like these shud not be in college also.

Suhana to Deepak: but u must teach her a lesson.

Sanju: jeeju, uske career ka sawwal hai

Isshan: but he deserves punishment.

Inder: only be careful that while all these fights happen u don’t fall in love.

Elesh: haan mere bhai,abbey form MA’s house u need to eat too many things.

Suhana: inder bhaiya, elesh bhaiya, Deepak,come with me I will tell u what to do.

Inder: thoda main bhi gyaan de doon

Elesh: rehne do, your plan is outdated.

Both the thakkurs and the ghabbars decide to meet and discuss the issue. Let’s see if they finally meet in the kashyap house.

PRECAP

Ishaan: I will tell u how to handle the matter of BT. Ishaan saying don’t over act over this for sympathy. Suhana gets wild on hearing this and runs to hit him .enters dadaji seeing all this. Seems like he knows about this now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Infolinks In Text Ads


Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Blog Archive

Traker

eXTReMe Tracker

online

PageRank Entertainment
Mobilt Bredband Guiden Submit Blog & RSS Feeds