OLiSwEll

Sharing is My Style

Search This Blog

Choti Bahu Season 2 15th April 2011 Written Update | Latst Update

RP House:-
Dev is discussing a project with a person and informs him that we cannot start as there is a wedding in the family and Badi Maa has told us not to start anything till the wedding is over..once we get the quotations I will inform you.
Rohan gets a call from Pooja and he tells her that he is marrying soon and he will send the invitation to her.
Dev ask him what is the matter Rohan?. you have changed in just one day? taking interest in work..
Rohan says ..Radhika..only Radhika…Dev I fell in Love with her at first sight..I want that she also loves me..it is not that I am going to be her husband, but I want to prove myself worthy of her..(ale lele le..kuchikooLOL.very soon you will say Grapes are sour..tum toh temporary kabaab mein haddi ban gaye ho..sorry veg joke..carrot halwa mein namak ban gaye ho..tum jao apni Dhanno, champa, Chameli Phulwa rani ke pass..Tongue)

Temple:-
Radhika is in temple and talking with Kanha:- How is it possible that Chanda is marrying with my KK..? he is my husband and how can he marry my sister? This is Adharm.. everybody thinks that I am wrong, but how can I accept this?..all the things proves that I got married with Rohan, but Kanha my mind says that my KK is only Dev..How can I wear the chunari of other guy?..(dont worry Sob Sob Kumari jee..soon your sobbing problem will be solved..Smile)

RP House:-

Rohan says to Dev:- do you know why I dint put the chunari on Radhika? because God also knows that I am not for her..thats the reason the rasam was not completed..But I am changing myself now..You know Dev, somtimes I think if I was like you.. understanding, matured and responsible, thn God wudhv thought that I deserve Radhika..(abhey khajoor jab pata hai toh beech mein se hatt jaa na..jaa apni Dhanno ke pass..”Dhanno ki aankhon mein raat ka surma..”..LOL)

Dev says to himself that God knows Rohan that you deserve Radhika not me..ConfusedShe will marry you and get all the respect and luxuries of being a CB..what can I give it to her?..Its good that I dint convey my feelings to Radhika, uske bhaagya mein Rohan ki chunari hi ho sakti thi..Confused..(Ui maa…hailaa..Sobbing Kumar jee..please dont be Devdas.. ”deewanon se mat poocho deewanon pe kya guzri hai..”..acha batao batao kya guzri hai?..WinkLOL”Jaane kyun log mohabbat kiya karte hain..dil ke badle dard-e-dil liya karte hain”.. toh kyun ki mohabat?..Wink)

Temple:-

Radhika is looking at chunari and says:-how can I wear this Chunari Kanha?..this doesnt belong to my husband…my faith is hurting baba’s feelings..what kind of a confusion is this?..is it good to go against my baba’s wish?..but being married isn’t a sin to marry again?.I dont know what to do?..Kanha only you can help me, please give me some hint, show me the way out..(Tathastu Baalike..abhi lo..Clap)

Radhika is praying to Kanha and suddenly the chunari beside her moves towards a lamp.. ”Govind Gopal Radhe Radhe, Govind Madhav Radhe Radhe” chanting is being played.. and chunari flies and falls on diya (Lamp) and catches fire..Radhika is stunned to see and she quickly gets up and takes the chunari…she has a small piece of chunari in her hands and looking at Kanha she smiles and says…so this chunari is not of my husband that is the reason you burned it..and Dev is my KK..I will go and inform everyone about this, but who will believe it?..I dont have any proof or any witness to prove my point..except you Krishna Kanhaiyya…ClapClap

She says further..he must be knowing all about our childhood days ..I will go and tell him about our childhood marriage and he will surely stop the wedding..he can reveal this to everyone and they will believe him..he will be my voice and help me..I am sure everything will be alright..Kanhaa I need your blessings…(Sada suahagan raho, jaao Baalike…go Radhika go )

RP House:-

Dev is explaining to Rohan about RP trust and how it functions.. Rohan is surprised to hear and says I never knew that RP trust is involved in many activities..I just thought that it does only pooja, path and hawan etc..

Dev tells him:- the more you get active in RP work, you get more involved in it..(Sun rahe ho Virat chhachunder jee..and Bhootni bahu..please book ur deluxe rooms in mental hospital..tum logon ki waat lagne wali hai jaldi hi..)

Rohan replies that he has to prove himself to his mother, BB and Radhika..
Dev says to himself Rohan is changing and all credit goes to Radhika..
Rohan tells Dev that I want to meet Radhika..but Dev replies it is not correct, you cannot meet her, in few days you are going to marry…(poor Dev…he has become Re-mix of Devdas…Wink)

Rohan says he doesnt believe all these things and he is asking his help..but as Dev tries to something Rohan says that I am in love and I want to meet her..I had seen when you were in love with your dream girl..now you are giving me excuses..please do something and find the way..he convince Dev..
Dev tells him that he has to ask her family’s permission..Rohan says that he wants to meet her tom and one more thing just take the permission from Rads family not from ours..I hope you understand.(arre bachhe itna zid nahi karte…jaldi hi tumhara dil tootne wala hai..and you will sing..”dil ke tukde tukde karke muskraa ke chal diye..jaate jaate yeh toh bata ja hum jeeyenge kiske liye..”..Arre Chandalika hai na…LOLshe will sit on ur shoulders just like Vikram aur Betaal..LOLLOLSab Kanhaa ki Leela hai..Smile)

Mansa’s house:-

Mansa is busy in his work and Radhika comes to him and ask you are still working ? .
Mansa replies that he has decided that he will gift the shawl to every member during her wedding.
Radhika says that she doesnt like to see her baba working late nights…
He says proudly that this is my Radhika’s wedding.. and this will be my happiest day of my life..by performing Kanyadaan I will fulfill my Dharam..
Radhika is sad and lost in thoughts..seeing her Mansa ask what is she thinking?..why she is sad?..dont worry you know ur baba, he will never do injustice with you..I never think bad about you..now you dont get tense..just relax and go to bed..(Mansa jee we all know that ur a man with golden heart, but what about ur evil biwi..bechara even Dracula is scared of her..LOL)

Radhika says to herself that my baba is working hard for my wedding, which is not correct, I have to do something and I have to bring the truth in front of him..and for that I have to meet my KK..(yes ur right Mrs.Perry Sherlocks Bond…eat gajar mooli and run after ur victim sorry KK..LOLLOL..before Roger Rabbit snatches ur gajar mooli..LOL)

Dev is driving a car and Rohan says that you remember Dev we used to visit every year Rawal gaon..I dint used to like Rawal thn..but now I am in love with it..Dev even your girlfriend is from Rawal..
(arre wah Sadak chhap majnoo, kab se decent ashiq ban gaye?..taqdeer ka tamacha khaane ko ready ho jaa..LOLLOL)

Dev tries to change the topic but Rohan ask him again..”why dont you tell me now..?”
Dev says it is too late now..in next few days she is going to marry..
Rohan says:-Dev you should go and convey the feelings to her, dont worry about the wedding..we will abduct her..(yes please give the contract to Samba and Gabbar singh..LOLMOgambo khus hua..)

Dev:- nahi Rohan the one whom she is marrying is a right guy for her..he will take care of her and she will behappy with him.(”khush rahe tu sada yeh dua hai meri’….wah wah Remix Devdas..)
Rohan:- any girl will be happy with you..you dont have to sacrifice in love..now look at me, I love Radhika so much ..if someone comes between us, I will kill that person..it wont take me a second..
(haan haan girls from forum please note this..yes they all will be happy..sorry only one..LOLLOL..toh Khargosh apne aap ko hi abh goli maar do..cos it is none other but you coming between RaDev Amar-prem..)

Dev looks at him..Confused

Episode ends..

Precap:-
Ashanti kumari ask Radhika where is she going?
Radhika:- I have some work with Pandit jee..
Ashanti lets her go..
Radhika says to herself I will get the information from Pradhan, but how I am going to meet him?.. as she opens the door..Dev is standing in front of her…
(Lo jee..your KK is here..right in front of u..sab Kanhaa ki Leela hai..Clap)

It was a very good and pacy episode..Sobbing kumar was getting irritate with Rohan majnoo’s constant chanting of Radhika’s name…the best part was BB, Ashanti, Virat and chandalika were on leaveLOLLOL..and Sob Sob Kumari has taken a new avatar of…trio Sherlock holmes-perry mason and James bond…she will surely find the truth tom and her KK too..ClapClap

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Infolinks In Text Ads


Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Blog Archive

Traker

eXTReMe Tracker

online

PageRank Entertainment
Mobilt Bredband Guiden Submit Blog & RSS Feeds